icon

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

RANDOM JOKES: So, Who's Freekydoo???....

Daily Jokes by Wash Jokes Blog and Twin Cities Mass News Blog

Daily Jokes and Humor.- Well, after all the emails, post mail, phone calls, door hangers, picture mails, knocks on my window, notes on the toilet paper (which I though was super...), and notes on my car. I decide to answer you about the question that has been driving my visitor mad...

WHO'S FREEKYDOO???

Well, for all my blog fans, modbloggers, bloggers, vloggers, audiobloggers, and Skype freaks... This is my answer:

I don't know who's of the hell is Freekydoo... So, can you stupid mofos stop asking me about the mofo, because I don't know him and I never met him!

And if somebody see him, tell him...

Good day and I see you tomorrow with more jokes...


No comments:

Leominster And Fitchburg MA Daily News Blog